Tuesday, September 9, 2008

gift tags made simple

It seems to be birthday season around here these past few weeks! We have a lot of little friends celebrating birthdays...a newborn, a first birthday, two 2-year old birthdays, and a 3-year old birthday still to come, not to mention my nephew who will be turning 8 years old next week! I guess this is what happens when you have little ones who have little friends, but I love it!! And to be able to use a little bit of my creativity, while still staying a little sane in keeping up with gift giving, I recently got hooked on making personalized gift tags using the first letter of the birthday girl or boy's name. I've had so much fun color coordinating and I am using up some of my leftover colored scraps in the process. I simply print the appropriate letter in color using a fun font off the computer and then coordinate colors to create the gift tag to match the gift wrap I'm using. It adds a personalized touch and a little pizazz to the gift without going overboard and using up a lot of extra time.





In this season of busy-ness, this is what works for me!

For other Works-for-Me Wednesday household hints and tips visit Rocks in my Dryer.

**UPDATE: This idea was featured at Tip Junkie.

0 comments:

 
blog template by yummylolly.com